Went to have a camera and a system installed.Let me first state that upon walking in it took an hour before anyone could help or at least come and point to what we needed.

If someone is coming in to spend hard earned money your first duty is to provide excellent customer service. This did not happen. Finally we were given a number and told we would be called back about the equipment we picked only to wait two weeks later for a return call. Then upon bringing in our vehicle we were told we would have to wait some more.

While waiting at Car Toys a couple is already aggravated that the sound system they had installed just made all the power go out in the driver door and actually catch fire. I told the manager since we paid a lot of money for the job we were getting done that it better be right and he assured me it would be. 2 days later and out on money for Rv parking that I wouldn't have had to pay if they were done by the time they said they were going to be done. I roll up for the 10th time with nothing completed so of course I become irate the manager has the audacity to argue back with me of course im pissed you didn't follow through on your word and gave me a crappy system and my wiring is now screwed up on my vehicle.

Corporate notified and no results.

BBB might need to look into these guys as well as the News.Either provide the service you tell people you are going to or close up shop

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Car Toys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Car Toys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Car Toys camera for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments