My car has been in the shop every month from August to December due to the after market cruise control that they placed in my brand new Kia Forte.I just have to say thank God I am working with them through a dealership.

The cruise control that they put in set off my check engine light. It was interfering with the throttle positioning sensor. Two times they took it out and installed a new one. One time, the dealership had my car for 2 weeks while car toys was "waiting for the part to come in".

I get the car back and like clockwork the light came on again. I finally told the dealership to have them take the part out and give me the money back. The tried to get the dealership to convince me to give it one more shot. The dealership asked them a few questions like "are you redoing any wiring?

are you installing a new brand?" There answer was "no" so the dealership told them that they weren't putting me through this anymore and to get it out. It took them almost 4 days to get the car picked up from the dealership to do the removal because "corporate had to be there for the removal to approve it and the refund". I got my car back a week ago and so far there have not been any lights coming on, BUT I got the car back a week ago, and still have not seen my refund. I am not exactly sure which car toys is involved but it is one in Northern Colorado as the dealership is in Windsor/Greeley area.

The dealership has been amazing and totally backing me and they are calling Car Toys daily to bug them which is why I say I am so glad I am working with them through a dealership.

I will NEVER work with car toys again.This has been the most painful customer service experience ever!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). saeber2005 is overall dissatisfied with Car Toys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Car Toys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Car Toys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments