I went to car toys in mesquite texas to purchase a car stereo and to inquire about their auto detailing.purchased stereo and had installed, when I got my car back no one wanted to come out and show me how to work the new stereo and I noticed that all my speakers were out but 1 of the small ones on the dashboard, I mentioned this and they said they would take a look, then they tell me my speakers were blown out.

what !!! the installer (cisco) had the nerve to say that my speakers were blown out before he installed the stereo. which I know he was trying to cover his *** for the lousy job he did and blew out my speakers . Then why install the stereo if u knew the speakers were out and just let me know this??

Why because there was nothing wrong with the speakers before he installed the stereo. I had them remove the new stereo and install my original one. know im out my speakers and my onstar no longer works, but they don't want to take responsibility for what the lousy installer did to my car.

beware do not go to car toys in mesquite texas.they have nothing but incompetent IDIOTS !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of audio speakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Car Toys needs to "want to be reembursed for having to buy new speakers" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audio speakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Car Toys.

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments