i went to federal way car toys an spent 4100 dollors on a stereo got the insurance an was sold a bad stereo that had to be sent out to be fixed was never told that would happen if something went wrong.they told me i would have to wait 8 to 12 week with out a stereo before i get mine back.

turns out after 5 week that the stereo was defective an is some where on it way back for the pass 3 day.

i also did not get everything i was told that they could do( put in )an when i asked they said it would cost more.the owner should just give them ski masks so you know you are be robbed when you go in.so don't shop at car toys in fed way!!!!

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments

That's just how they operate. Once they make a sale they don't give a rip about the customer. Good luck getting referals or repeat business with service like that.

Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Car Toys Lied about rebate Car Toys "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..." Read more Car Toys - Review from Millville, New Jersey Car Toys "I went to cartoys in Spokane valley Sullivan location had wire ran to hook up amp and sub they did the install after I noticed a scratch in my woodgrain..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more