I had purchased a car stereo in April of 2011 from Car Toys in North Richland Hills, Texas.It was an older car and they were the only ones with a stereo compatible.This is why I drove from Azle, TX.

About a year later I started having trouble. But I could never find time to go there to have it checked because I work full time and lots of family illnesses. I finally called March 2013 and was assured it was still in valid warranty. I drove my old 1996 Geo Prizm over there (BTW 12 year old car STILL running well) They drove it round the bay and said something about the antenna was unhooked?

That it was working fine.I headed out to the freeway and it stopped working again, PLUS they had unhooked my turn signals. So I drove to the Hulen store where he assured me they could fix it the next Monday with an appointment My husband drove all the way back and they claimed that the Ipod portal was the ONLY thing not in warranty. The portal is broken, the stereo jumps off to all different places , volumn can't be controlled without turning off and on each time. It is a piece of ***.

I feel like these guys treated me bad because my car is old and I am an older , overweight lady. In other words, they were rude and non caring. I have not even received the $50 credit I was to get if I did not use my warranty.

Not that I would EVER go back there.I am truly disgusted with Car Toys and I will warn everyone I know to steer clear of them.

Review about: Car Toys Installation.

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments