I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer.As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I was handed the form for the rebate for Pioneer.
When I got home and started filling out the form, the form clearly stated that the purchase must be from 1/1/2011 to 3/31/2011. I immediately called Car Toys and asked them about the problem with the Rebate. I was told that a manager would get back with me and take care of the problem. The manager never called me back.
Today I talked with a Kevin at the Jantzen Beach Store in Portland, Or who stated that he was the store manager.Kevin said there was nothiing they could do for me.
I will never use their service again and suggest for others seeking honest customer services to go elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pioneer Navigation System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."