Vancouver, Washington

I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer.As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I was handed the form for the rebate for Pioneer.

When I got home and started filling out the form, the form clearly stated that the purchase must be from 1/1/2011 to 3/31/2011. I immediately called Car Toys and asked them about the problem with the Rebate. I was told that a manager would get back with me and take care of the problem. The manager never called me back.

Today I talked with a Kevin at the Jantzen Beach Store in Portland, Or who stated that he was the store manager.Kevin said there was nothiing they could do for me.

I will never use their service again and suggest for others seeking honest customer services to go elsewhere.

Review about: Pioneer Navigation System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments

Kevin

Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Michigan Motorz - Faulty Ignition Wire Set Michigan Motorz "I purchased 2 sets of 8.1 ignition wires. I was not able to work on the install until after the boat was in the water in May. After I finished..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more