I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer.As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I was handed the form for the rebate for Pioneer.
When I got home and started filling out the form, the form clearly stated that the purchase must be from 1/1/2011 to 3/31/2011. I immediately called Car Toys and asked them about the problem with the Rebate. I was told that a manager would get back with me and take care of the problem. The manager never called me back.
Today I talked with a Kevin at the Jantzen Beach Store in Portland, Or who stated that he was the store manager.Kevin said there was nothiing they could do for me.
I will never use their service again and suggest for others seeking honest customer services to go elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pioneer Navigation System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks. I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs. I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."