I bought a new F250 pickup truck and the stereo and it was a piece of junk. I went to the car toys on Wadsworth between Wadsworth and Kipling, littleton, CO.

They completely ignored me. So like a dumn ***, I went over the Park Meadows car toys and they treated me like gold and then said you know we've got 90-day financing and then I said great. what theyput it in it was a fair price, kind of...... $2,400.

They did a decent job. It took them 3 times longer than i was told. The big problem is the finance company that goes by several names, progressive finance.....leasing......cash....lenders, etc. I paid them $2300 over 3 months then they declined my last payment and they said according to the contract which I never saw I now had to restart the payments and I had to repay the whole thing again after paying them $2,300 and I told them that they got their money and that I would pay them the last payment if they wanted it.

The guy was totally rude and a completely disrespectful punk. Now they call me eight to nine times a day for the last 6 months and the few times that I answer I told the same thing I told them before if you want your last payment that you decided not to take I'll give it to you but other than that......see you in court. How a company like car toys can have deceptive predatory lenders like that representing them makes me question that company entirely. I would never do business car toys.

I cant wait for the lawsuit. I plan on being their star witness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1322565

My husband got me a remote start for my 2015 Jeep Patriot. Costs us $269.00.

Here it is March and ive barely used it for one but now my jeep has been having starter issues and I was stranded at work with no way to go. My husband is out of town for the Sheriffs department and has no way to be here. Thankfully I have friends. I call car toys to tell them what's going on and they said they can only refund about $90.

Unacceptable !!!! Your labor sucks so you will refund the FULL amount !!!!