Turnaround Time

They cannot fix my door lock with the remote control and told me to go to the mechanical shop and I brought my car back to my dealership and they said my door locks are fine, so they call car toys to fix for me. When I asked about the labor fee, the employees told me the different price, one told me is $50; the other one told me at least $20, the manager told me is $70.

and the store manager told me to leave my car with them and walk home with a very bad attitude. This is Not an honest business and poor bad customer service.

I really Dont want to stay with business with the car toys. As a customer, I dont need to bed treated as a bad attitude.

Review about: Car Toys Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service, Attitude of employees.

Comments

Location 810 NE loop820 hurst tx I am customers One other employee burm my car amp And now no one we want to be responsible Ihave video of this location employees play around watching movie in the celula phone and customers Pay by the hour Now I am follow complain with better business bureau and attorneys general officer and hurs code enforcement city Make sure the certificate and license to work in customer Car. Training.

8179076503. Now I am to personal court to claim