I'll start by do a complete walk around before and after service.Honesty seems to be a real issue here.
They sliced up my door panel of my dodge viper while installing door speakers. They didn't say a word. I went back to have them finsh a basic install that i was quoted 4-6 hours on and two and a half days later i pick up a unfinished car. I went back several months later to have them finish.
(I am a very busy person with work and dont have much time to spare. This is why it took me several months to get back there.) They finished the job but ran my car up on a curb and didn't say a word. "They tried to rush out and down the road." I witnessed this as i was outside. Then when confronted acted like it was no big deal.
The employee wanted me to be quiet and not say anything about it.
He said his friend could fix it.
Two words for at least the location i was at.
Dishonest / shady
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "My corporate card was charged ( again ) after a cancellation. Avis advised me that, since they could find no record, they were not responsible for any charges, as my credit..."
- "Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent..."
- "Absolute fraud!!! Provided me with false tracking numbers! I ordered two separate jerseys and later I find two foreign atm charges and two separate charges that were linked to..."