2.0
Turnaround Time

I'll start by do a complete walk around before and after service.Honesty seems to be a real issue here.

They sliced up my door panel of my dodge viper while installing door speakers. They didn't say a word. I went back to have them finsh a basic install that i was quoted 4-6 hours on and two and a half days later i pick up a unfinished car. I went back several months later to have them finish.

(I am a very busy person with work and dont have much time to spare. This is why it took me several months to get back there.) They finished the job but ran my car up on a curb and didn't say a word. "They tried to rush out and down the road." I witnessed this as i was outside. Then when confronted acted like it was no big deal.

The employee wanted me to be quiet and not say anything about it.

He said his friend could fix it.

Two words for at least the location i was at.

Dishonest / shady

This reviewer shared experience about "to know not to do business at the everett location if at all." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Car Toys and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Car Toys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Car Toys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments

Bremerton, Washington, United States #1264523

I also suffered thousands in losses from car toys...email me at cartoysdamages@yahoo.com