Everett, Washington

I'll start by do a complete walk around before and after service.Honesty seems to be a real issue here.

They sliced up my door panel of my dodge viper while installing door speakers. They didn't say a word. I went back to have them finsh a basic install that i was quoted 4-6 hours on and two and a half days later i pick up a unfinished car. I went back several months later to have them finish.

(I am a very busy person with work and dont have much time to spare. This is why it took me several months to get back there.) They finished the job but ran my car up on a curb and didn't say a word. "They tried to rush out and down the road." I witnessed this as i was outside. Then when confronted acted like it was no big deal.

The employee wanted me to be quiet and not say anything about it.

He said his friend could fix it.

Two words for at least the location i was at.

Dishonest / shady

Review about: Car Toys Car Stereo Installation.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss To know not to do business at the Everett location if at all. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Car Toys?

Comments

Bremerton, Washington, United States #1264523

I also suffered thousands in losses from car toys...email me at cartoysdamages@yahoo.com